Generally, online training course orders are NOT eligible for refund OR cancellation. We MAY approve a refund/transfer request provided the Student meets the following requirements:
- The Student MUST notify us of their desire to transfer or cancel IN WRITING within 24-hours of placing the online order. Requests MUST be sent via email ( to following address: email@example.com AND;
- The Student must NOT HAVE EXCEEDED the MAXIMUM training ATTEMPTS (5)for ANY online course:
If the request is made AFTER 24-hours OR the student has completed MORE THAN the MAXIMUM ATTEMPTS (indicated above) your PAYMENT is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Online training courses may NOT be transferred to another student.
- Students have 90 days (3-months) to complete an online course.
- Orders placed with a “Corporate Account” or “Discount Code” are NOT eligible for refund, cancellation or transfer. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Course Extension Policy:
- Students have 90 days from the date of registration to complete all online courses. Students may request a 1-month extension provided the request is made BEFORE the training course expires.
- Expired courses, are NOT eligible for credit or refund of any kind, regardless of time spent in the course or time remaining.
- All online courses have a final exam. Students must receive a passing grade to be issued a certificate of completion.
Students will be given 5 attempts to pass their final examination. If a student FAILS a final exam 5 times, they will be required to re-enroll in the course, pay all COST and complete all course (including time) requirements if they want to take the course online a second time. There is no credit or partial discount for failed exams or re-registration.